Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25189 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,735 (﷼ 14,829) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)