Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22588 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,809 (﷼ 16,861) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)