Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 EUR / SSP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €428 (37,034 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)