Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €838 (116,930 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)