Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €960 (329,095 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)