Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21543 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,840 (RM13,183) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)