Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20321 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,345 (RM11,539) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)