Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21955 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,235 (RM5,625) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)