Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,890 (₩3,626,496) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)