Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,454 (元19,335) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)