Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,907 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)