Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,351 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)