Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,151 (₩2,703,849) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)