Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25304 EUR / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,146 prices entered by 342 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)