Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01349 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 (234,210 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)