Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04974 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,413 (E£ 28,416) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)