Cost of living comparison between Ismaïlia, Egypt and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10369 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,239 (E£ 11,947) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)