Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00870 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €971 (₨111,658) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 60 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)