Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 70% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,733 (﷼ 87,707,364) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)