Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,862 (﷼ 72,282,138) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)