Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,383 (﷼ 112,752,345) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)