Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €992 (﷼ 34,225,182) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)