Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,497 (﷼ 82,054,719) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)