Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,022 (Dinar 1,558) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (36 minutes ago)