Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,595 (Dinar 1,951) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)