Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,729 (﷼ 125,668,984) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)