Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26304 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,258 (S/. 12,388) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)