Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,996 ($3,221) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)