Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,072 in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)