Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,023 in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)