Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 66% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,260 (₨91,402) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)