Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,252 ($1,350) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)