Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 337 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 85% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €796 (₨98,582) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)