Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05164 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €689 (E£ 13,333) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (44 minutes ago)