Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,401 (元10,205) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)