Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,385 (元10,339) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)