Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13055 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,369 (元10,486) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)