Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25062 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,568 (S/. 10,246) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (33 minutes ago)