Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02610 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,915 (73,373 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)