Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43032 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 72% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,561 (3,627 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)