Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €767 (16,331,169 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)