Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11705 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,024 (25,838 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)