Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12129 EUR / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,878 prices entered by 543 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 26% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)