Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22452 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,803 (GH₵12,484) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)