Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,149 (₨162,537) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)