Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25681 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,357 (13,073 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)