Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23048 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,236 (27,056 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)