Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,561 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)