Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10508 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,127 (29,762 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)