Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10568 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,733 (35,325 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)