Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,584 (5,367 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)