Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,113 (2,362 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)