Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,037 (4,984 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)