Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 190% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,252 (4,232,664 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)