Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 191% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,270 (4,250,309 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)