Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 180% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,001 (4,268,954 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)