Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 156% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €15,122 (9,934,119 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,900 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)