Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 158% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €14,426 (9,454,145 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,600 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)