Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,411 (元17,578) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)