Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41144 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,682 (6,519 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)