Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,468 (﷼ 56,897,213) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)