Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €896 (﷼ 30,761,552) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (24 minutes ago)