Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,042 (85,111,911 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)