Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,099 (₩2,502,754) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)