Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,825 (₩3,414,576) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)