Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €953 (₨67,270) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)