Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,947 (₨488,508) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)