Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,674 (₨187,602) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (40 minutes ago)