Cost of living comparison between Guiyang, China and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €988 (元7,272) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)