Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,088 (元23,183) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)