Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,535 in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)