Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,431 in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)