Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,777 (9,167 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,700 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)