Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,942 (6,467 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)